Updated: May 21, 2022
AGA Academy Presents:
Tips to Achieve Balance at School/ Work/Life
AGA Academy Weekly Study Guide for Students
According to Creighton Abrams's classic quote, "When eating an elephant, take one bite at a time." This quote is metaphorical advice on tackling a massive and overwhelming project.
This technique is one of the effective ways to cover studying, whether virtual, in-class or blended.
Therefore AGA Academy prepared this weekly guide for students to study valuable time. Here are the five ways:
1. Create a study schedule.
Decide how many hours you want to dedicate to virtual class and homework each day. Creating a plan will help you reduce stress from overwhelming tasks. This technique also helps to get more organized.
2. Divide the time to be used.
Use the time when you are most awake. Usually, the energy in the morning until noon is most productive rather than at night.
3. Set Clear and Precise Goals.
Create a plan that identifies your learning objectives and goals. Set weekly and monthly -term targets to help you organize and manage your studies.
4. Identify your learning method.
Start by translating the information into your own words. It helps to share what you've learned. Discover your learning style. Then Review and revise.
5. Apply Pomodoro Technique. Select a task to work on and turn on a timer. Work until it rings (completely interrupted), and take a short break. It's recommended to study for 25 minutes with5 minutes break until the task is completed.
To know more about AGA Academy, register now online on our website, or contact us via email or phone:
Phone: (587) 391-2961
(587) 391-2961 www.aga-academy.ca email@example.com AGA Academy To know more about AGA Academy, register now online on our website, or contact us via email or phone:
Copyright 2022. AGA Academy Presents:
Tips to Achieve Balance at School/ Work/Life Weekly Study Guide for Students
Powered by Your Best Option Marketing and Promotion
Visit Your Best Option Marketing and Promotion for more information. mbp